• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello everyone:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
hey sorry i havent been on for a bit i ahve been really bust with the new house and dtuff, you guys missed me or whet:) lol
Just thought i would tell ya i went to the midwife at 28 weeks and i was measuring 30 weeks, i have a big bubba lol. hope you are all ok:) xxxx

Hi hun!!!! Budge and I have been wondering where you got too!

:hug:

littlelady im measuring 2 weeks bigger too.

Search the forum and you'll find quite a few threads lookingfor you. :)

im so happy you're back. How are you?

Yes madam we have been worried! Glad you are ok!

I also saw the midwife and she told me I'm having a big baby for my size but didn't say anything about weeks. She told me that the baby is taking up all the room in my stomache so will only grow outwards now and to put lots of cream on because I'll be huge so now I am hugely paranoid! I'm going to be stretchmark city :(

aww you missed me thats so sweet :hug: thanks guys, i am doing fine thanks i am really starting to enjoy being pregnant now coz i am not feeling down any more so all is good:) how are you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back