Hello everyone....what have I missed

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

I am alive....albeit' just' i have to admit...

I have had possibly the worst and best 2 weeks of my life.....

I am still poorly but you will all be pleased to hear that Hannah aka Boo Boo :) is doing really well...she is feeding well from me and is putting weight on :) She is such a hungry little monster with being on a constant drip feed of high cal formula in special care, so i have to top her up with either expressed breastmilk or forumla after she has had a good do on me!

The doctors etc have all told me how amazing it is that i am even producing milk following the amount of blood loss.....I wont bore you all with the gruesome details but needless to say everything that could have gone wrong for me, did and it will take me a very long time to get over the trauma......it doesnt help that i am still in pain and me episiotomy wont heal because of my strep B and my piles are huge...see what i mean? ha!

anyway...I just wanted to thank you all for your support and your amazing messages and care shown. I did read them all when in hospital and they helped me hugely and i love you all!!!

SO come on....what have I missed...how is everyone doing?

I hope you are all okay ... xxxx :love:

So glad to see you back on here and well enough to catch up with your PF buddies xx

Nothing exciting going on in my world apart from the fact that I've finished work and this weekend have finally started on the nursery

So glad to hear you're on the road to recovery xx

So glad to see you back on here and well enough to catch up with your PF buddies xx

Nothing exciting going on in my world apart from the fact that I've finished work and this weekend have finally started on the nursery

So glad to hear you're on the road to recovery xx

yay to finishing work :) its great isnt it x

:D great news with Hannah and you'll be back on your feet soon enough. Just make sure you rest lots and take all the help offered hun even when you start to feel better.

Just the usual madness here, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and waiting to start my eviction campaign at 37 weeks lol xxxxxxxx

you havent missed much hun, couple of current labour watches, poor carly may have to reach in and drag henry out by the look of it shes made him so comfy, there are a couple of poor feb mummies waiting for their lazy babies to get a wriggle on. were all in awe of how well you have handled your labour and subsequent hospital stay, your a star and its amazing to see how positive you still are about it :)

Yes it's the best. Just mice knowing when you have a rubbish nights sleep you can have a nap during the day. And weekends ESP Sunday's seems nicer knowing there isn't a Monday morning!!

:D great news with Hannah and you'll be back on your feet soon enough. Just make sure you rest lots and take all the help offered hun even when you start to feel better.

Just the usual madness here, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and waiting to start my eviction campaign at 37 weeks lol xxxxxxxx

well i can hereby confirm that sex, raspberry leaf tea, epo and bouncing balls do work! ha ha :D xx

you havent missed much hun, couple of current labour watches, poor carly may have to reach in and drag henry out by the look of it shes made him so comfy, there are a couple of poor feb mummies waiting for their lazy babies to get a wriggle on. were all in awe of how well you have handled your labour and subsequent hospital stay, your a star and its amazing to see how positive you still are about it :)

well i have def taken one for the team with that one....lol.....you will all have amazing labours!!! one tip....take every drug they offer...lol xx

lol they worked for you, ive done those all too and they aint moved anything along significantly tho they might have helped a bit

the only thing is....i think i overdid it with the RLT cos my contractions were too bloody strong right from the off!!!! well i blamed the RLT at the time...

there was none of this working their way up gradually it was wham right into every 2 mins...i thought i was gonna bloody have her at home!! i couldnt get dressed...lol xx

lol i had the day off from RLT and EPO last night as i was too ill to even bother. gonna have some later tho.

blimey that is fast lol

Welcome back Hun, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Glad your a little better and Hannah is well! Hope you completely recover soon and get plenty of rest! :) good to see you back! You say you took epo, was it just the oil you used or capsules? I'm taking capsules but no rlt and bouncing on my ball but maybe not as much as I should, it's very painful! Take as much advice as poss to get her out! X

Last edited:
Glad your a little better and Hannah is well! Hope you completely recover soon and get plenty of rest! :) good to see you back! You say you took epo, was it just the oil you used or capsules? I'm taking capsules but no rlt and bouncing on my ball but maybe not as much as I should, it's very painful! Take as much advice as poss to get her out! X

i took 1 orally and 2 up the foof!! :) xx

glad to see you are well enough to have a chat with us all on pf and that hannah is doing really well...not much going on here apart form my scan showed i no longer have low aminotic flid and the tests confirmed my waters was not leaking!! so im no longer at risk and just hoping the next 8 1/2 weeks fly by :) xx

i too will defo be doin the rasberry leaf, pineapple, sex again as that what eveicted my last baby, so wil be evicting this one from 37 weeks hehehe xx

Hey welcome back, so glad you and Hannah are doing ok, sounds like you've both been through the ringer xxxxx

Allllright hun.
Wow sounds like uve had it tuff!!! Is ur hubby bk at wrk now?
well...my lil junior arrived n he ws BLUE - AUSTIN :-D
Wrrived 27th...6days late the lil monkey. Had pool birth...contractions started 5pm 26th n gave birth 4.15pm the day after. pushin for 2hrs (apparently thats the period the rlt is sposed the shorten)....so2hrs aint bad.only had has n air for the last2hrs.
Hw much sleep u gettin...i feel like a zombie..gettin6hrs...in2hr slots. Apparently midwife says thats alot?!
Also got a small tear / graze which they sed didnt need a stich but is giving me so much pain its unreal. talk abt chaffing.
Dreadin hubby goin bk t wrk....lovin havin him home...altho i tnk ge is gettin cabin fever...lol.

Massiv congrats n hugs hun...i cnt imagin hw much pain ur in after wat uve veen thru.
Off t register lil mans birth tmra n pop into work...just a shame im walking like john wayne xxx
:nap:

Hay honey so pleased you are back. Well done we are all in total awe of you are how well you have coped with everything. You should be so proud of yourself. Boo Boo is definitely a little princess and has daddy wrapped round her finger I'm sure. Your back for the exciting times lots of labour threads I predict are on their way. lol. x

Awww how lovely to see you back honey - all good here apart from my right leg looks like ive had it from the elephant man! lol, congrats on Hannah she is such a cutie :D xxx

the only thing is....i think i overdid it with the RLT cos my contractions were too bloody strong right from the off!!!! well i blamed the RLT at the time...

there was none of this working their way up gradually it was wham right into every 2 mins...i thought i was gonna bloody have her at home!! i couldnt get dressed...lol xx

Mine where like that too! My OH still laughs about it now and I keep trying to explain that things should have moved slowly & gently in those early stages! I could sit or lay down, I was actually stood up for 36hours until they admitted me to hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back