• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello, can i come in please

gems2209

Reaction score
Hello girls it's my turn to join you now, but a couldn't find any cake :( can i still come in plzzzzzzzzzzz.

Had my scan this morning and im 13 weeks today :cheer: and even though this is baby number 3 for me, when i seen my bean on the screen it still felt like the first time. Got come good pics too, and she gave us exrtra SHHHhhhhhhhhh.
Well anyway can't wait to get to know you all :hug: there are some i remember from tri 1 :hug:

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to 2nd tri. I wont be here for much longer tho, its nearly time for me to move on to scary 3rd Tri :shock:

As for the cake....my belly is that full of arms and legs i dont have much room for anything else these days lol

Im glad your scan went well.

Take care

Hello and welcome to tri 2! The trimester of loads of energy, glowing skin and fabulous hair, apparently!! :think:
:cheer:

yay... thank you all soooo much for the welcome, really happy to be here
Mummy-D said:
Hiya :wave:

Welcome to 2nd tri. I wont be here for much longer tho, its nearly time for me to move on to scary 3rd Tri :shock:
yay your almost at the end hun :cheer:
Chopsie said:
Hello and welcome to tri 2! The trimester of loads of energy, glowing skin and fabulous hair, apparently!! :think:
:cheer:

Well here's hoping then, although dont think i got any of those things on my son :think:

well what a warm welcome thanks girls. I think im going to like it here. :)

Hiya honey, welcome to tri 2 (listen to me I've only been here 3 days :rotfl: )

Hehehehe same with me, only been here 5 mins but welcome! :cheer:

hello all, thanks for that don't really feel like the new girl now :lol:

hey hun i just came over too so we'll be due around the same time looking forward to seeing it through with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back