hello all you fatties!!!

budge

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

how are your aching backs and how many times did yoyu all get up in the night for a piss! :rotfl: :rotfl:

awwwwww :hug: i love you all really.

Im waiting for a birth!!!! *taps foot* Eblinx are you still here my dear!!! GET ON WITH IT GIRL!!!

Seriously how the devil is everyone getting on? :D and how much do you all miss me :dance: :rotfl: :hug:

Its very silent without you here Budge hunny lol
(loves you really :hug: )

Hows baby Budge doing? Anymore cute pics??? :D

if i posted pictures of rachael here id be hyjacking my ownthread violet! :rotfl:

lol :D

Hows she sleeping at night? Or should I say not sleeping :?

Im not looking forward to the sleepless nights again ..I can tell ya :(

i am pleased to say ive never had a sleepless night with my babies!
I latch them on my bosom and they are still there in the morning! :rotfl:
Sleepless night??? whats that :dance:

no way!
My bosoms are out of bounds to him now!

hi hun nice to see you back in third tri,we all hope to be joining you real soon :pray: ,hope you are all well :hug: xx

Hi Budge :wave:

Hope all is well with you and bubba :cheer:

hi Nikki!!! my word! 4 days girl - you'd better not keep me waiting long either! 2 days early would be lovely! :hug:

tasha you seem so happy chick! Are you still planning your home birth? Have you got your shower curtain ready? :cheer:

Yes all is well and im booked in for a homebirth :dance: Havnt got the shower curtain yet, but will be getting all the last bits and bobs in a week or so :cheer:

im so excited for you tash!!!!

make sure you pack a little over night bag too in case you have to go into hospital for what ever reason though :hug: . put a few bits in for bubbba too. I packed as if i was having a hospital birth. You just never know. :hug:

I hope all goes to plan though :cheer: its so nice home birthing! :hug:

budge said:
im so excited for you tash!!!!

make sure you pack a little over night bag too in case you have to go into hospital for what ever reason though :hug: . put a few bits in for bubbba too. I packed as if i was having a hospital birth. You just never know. :hug:

I hope all goes to plan though :cheer: its so nice home birthing! :hug:

Yes I am going to leave packing it as long as possible ( not 2 long ), don't want to jynx myself :lol:

Thanks budge, I hope it goes the way id like it would be fantastic to have her at home :cheer:

Hi Budgy you cheeky little sausage you :hug:

Good to see you popping by!

Glad Rachael is doing well, hope the other girls are good too and OH and Gooby! :cheer:

Hi Budge, nice to see you back, it;s very quiet without you here!

Glad all is well with Rachael! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back