Hello again - after a very long time!

Susanne

Reaction score
Don't know if most of you will even remember me, I've been away from the forum such a long time, mainly to ongoing problems with our internet connection - but it's fixed now, woohoo, and I am back online!

Sorry to all the ladies whose labour threads and birth announcements I have missed, and congratulations to you all!!

Am full term myself now and quite excited about the big day approaching - although I don't want it to be within the next few days, as I haven't finished preparing the present for my son. I'm hoping to finish it by Thursday at the latest, so from then on Samira is allowed out! Have had the odd days - and nights - when I have thought "oh God, this is it", but so far things have always fizzled out again and she is still safely and soundly inside. I hope she behaves herself for a few days longer!

Anyway - it's good to be back! Looking forward to reading mroe from all of you over the next few days/weeks!

Last edited:
I remember you from your pic! lol welcome back and congratulations on being full term :D xxx

Welcome back hun and happy full term!! x

Welcome back and congrats on full term....not long to go :)

Welcome back hun and congrats on full term hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back