Hello again everyone!!

hellywelly

Reaction score
Lovely to have 5 mins to get back online to see how all you guys are - can't believe all the action that's been happening since Friday!! Congrats to everyone who has given birth while I've been gone!! And good luck to those due over the next few days.

Well, after Evie made a very hurried and surprised arrival a week early on Friday we have been getting to know one another. I am totally smitten and in love with her, but unfortunately we have had a few feeding problems which has meant a few frustrating days but we are slowly getting ourselves sorted. Hoping to get a birth story posted asap (although I'm not going to lie, due to various circumstances I wasn't able to get much pain relief and it bloody hurt!!!) lol.

Can't believe the next part of the journey is starting. Need to go now as post baby hormone levels mean I keep bursting into tears all the time thinking about the amazingness of it all!!

Love to everyone with their new LOs and impending arrivals. xxxx

Yeah you're back!! Was going to text today to see how you were

You're amazed by it all-I completely shit myself after my preggo twin went and gave birth a week early

You made it all a bit real for me. Can't wait to join you on being a mummy xxxx

When will it be my turn??

Aww bless you, it feels amazing doesn't it :) xx

Hey helly!!

Glad you are enjoying motherhood. Nice to see you on here.

I appear to have a baby who sleeps like a dream all day and then refuses to sleep at night which is fun. Still early days though I guess eh?

Look forward to your birth story :)

It's nice to hear from you ladies after you've had your babies. I can't wait to be joining you until then i look forward to hearing your birth stories if you manage to get time to post them take care xx

Looking forward to your story hun, there's a que of us waiting to pop and I'm hoping I'm next haha, xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back