HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Snuggle

Reaction score
The female cat I got a couple of days ago is now in season and is roaming around meowing loudly and spraying some kind of liquid up the wall :shock: The male is following her around with his nose up her backside and I've just read that brother and sister cats will mate. Neither one of them has been neutered yet. What should I do?

Get her booked in asap - shes old enough. They will neuter up to two weeks pregnant, they will mate even if there brother and sister and spray water at the female to stop her from spraying or at least discourage it.

Its about 40 a spay but so worth doing!

Oh my god! I'm so sorry! They've never done that before!!!

Thanks hun, I will be phoning and booking them both in tomorrow morning for as soon as they can do it. Should I keep kitties apart until they get done? :hug:

Is this her first season then Lisa? The wee girl's growing up :lol:

No point if there going to shag then they will, thats cats for you. But get her booked in and eventually him and the behaviour will stop.

New enviroment wont help them either! one of my old cats lola did it and you had to follow her and clean up after her

Yeah it's her first! God i've been so crap with them! Maybe it's a good thing i'm getting rid of them all!

You've been so unlucky with them so far.

LisaJ1986 said:
Yeah it's her first! God i've been so crap with them! Maybe it's a good thing i'm getting rid of them all!

You've been so unlucky with them so far.

Aww dont be silly, will get them both done now and that will be them sorted :wink:

I am really sorry to be putting you through this. They are more trouble than i ever expected! I'm pleased you're doing a better job of looking after them though.

Cats can be a handful - but getting them done jools will get them sorted and no kittens or smelly toms!

They are young and in love, and don't worry, you can make money from the two headed kittens :D

Dont say sorry Lisa, you werent to know she was going to come into season hun. They arent any bother, we love having them around so dont worry :hug: I was planning on getting them both neutered soon anyway so this has just given me a wee kick to get it done sooner rather than later :wink:

zebrastripes said:
They are young and in love, and don't worry, you can make money from the two headed kittens :D

:rotfl: I could charge an entry fee :D

mrs_tommo22 said:
Cats can be a handful - but getting them done jools will get them sorted and no kittens or smelly toms!

These two are fab, just lie around all day like Kings :D

Snuggle said:
Dont say sorry Lisa, you werent to know she was going to come into season hun. They arent any bother, we love having them around so dont worry :hug: I was planning on getting them both neutered soon anyway so this has just given me a wee kick to get it done sooner rather than later :wink:

zebrastripes said:

:rotfl: I could charge an entry fee :D

mrs_tommo22 said:

These two are fab, just lie around all day like Kings :D

I think 3.50 adults, 2.50 children and concessions

Bear in mind they won't be lying around once they have to keep their eyes on the two headed kittens. twice the kittenage

The way you wrote it 'has his nose up her backside' :rotfl: :rotfl: .
I feel stressed out but that made me giggle :)
Thankyouuu
:hug: :hug:

jazzmum2be said:
The way you wrote it 'has his nose up her backside' :rotfl: :rotfl: .
I feel stressed out but that made me giggle :)
Thankyouuu
:hug: :hug:

Awww glad I brought a smile to your face hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back