heavy sensation in uterus

sarahdilan

Reaction score
Hi all
Need someone to ease my mind. I've had the usual abdominal cramping. Nothing severe and presume normal but today I cant stand for more than a few mins without getting wot I can only describe as a heavy sensation ... Like having bowling ball between my legs ... Okay not that heavy but ya know.
In turn its giving me back ache and making me one grumpy mummy.
This is my 3rd but last one woz long time ago and I dont remember feeling so crappy the 1st 2 times.
Is this normal
Sarah

I had that feeling in the early weeks too and I still get it now too and I didn't remember having that with my other 3 either but my youngest is 11 now so it's hard to know but it does pass is all I can tell you.

Hi all
Need someone to ease my mind. I've had the usual abdominal cramping. Nothing severe and presume normal but today I cant stand for more than a few mins without getting wot I can only describe as a heavy sensation ... Like having bowling ball between my legs ... Okay not that heavy but ya know.
In turn its giving me back ache and making me one grumpy mummy.
This is my 3rd but last one woz long time ago and I dont remember feeling so crappy the 1st 2 times.
Is this normal
Sarah

this is my second child (4th pregnancy) and in the early stages with this one i felt really heavy turned out it was just everything really stretching and moving about plus bad constipation

then again yrs ago a friend of my moms had that sensation with her second pregnancy and was scanned only to discover it was twins - she was shocked as they didnt run in her family lol
xx

Thats eased my mind at least ... Not sure about the twin bit tho lol. Thats scary but unlikely so wont get too worried.
My youngest is also 11 ... And my memory is poor now i'm getting on a bit lol

Thats eased my mind at least ... Not sure about the twin bit tho lol. Thats scary but unlikely so wont get too worried.
My youngest is also 11 ... And my memory is poor now i'm getting on a bit lol

well my eldest is 3 and a half and i forget what feelings to expect so cant imagine how you must feel as i panic a bit now lol x

How you feeling now hun? Xx

I've remained seated and had a bath to ease it. Still achey but ok
Problem is I cant just sit for next month ... Or maybe I can ;-).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back