hey hun i just noticed on the birthda thread its ur bday today

happy birthday hun have a good day

Happy birthday, I hope you are enjoying it! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Have a wonderful day!

Emilia xx

Happy Birthday, hope its a good one. :D

oooo just noticed this :doh:

thanks alot everyone. Had a boring day really and never got anything off OH or Reece :shakehead:

never mind, he's promised to go to town on sat and get me something!!!

no Sarah he never forgot just couldn't be arsed to go to shop :(

happy birthday, That was not very nice of you oh, make him spoil you on saturday because of that.

Got make up of carl togay for my belated b'day prezzie! Also got some perfume off Reecey (euphoria,CK). I cried when i opened the prezzie off Reece. I know he obviously never chose it but i started imagining little Reecey running up town with his daddy in a few years with some pennies to buy his mam a present :( its scary but also so exciting to think about!

AND i'm off out for a night out up town now with him and my friends :dance: :dance:

have a good night hunni, happy bday

Dior got me a lovely pressy for mohers day was a ball that u shake and all the snow is inside.. got a angel in side holding a baby with "mothers are angels" wrote accross the front, i got all teary too

dionne said:
have a good night hunni, happy bday

Dior got me a lovely pressy for mohers day was a ball that u shake and all the snow is inside.. got a angel in side holding a baby with "mothers are angels" wrote accross the front, i got all teary too

aww that sounds lovely.

We went out and had a great night until about 1am when Carl wanted to go home! I would never even consider going home before closing times so we fell out big time! He stormed off home and i boogied til 4am. And had to sleep on couch when i got in! :( Regreted it yesterday though!

We've made up now though :roll:

4am :shock:

I'm usually ready for home by about 11pm lol :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER