heartbeat

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
Well went into work yesterday as normal (work as nurse and am very lucky to have my midwife in same building!) she asked how i am and if i had any questions/worries. explained not really but hadnot yet felt much in the way of flutters. soshe got the doppler out and couldnt find the heartbeat. another midwife then came in and also couldnt find it. arghhh!! i then had a walk and few cups of water then tried again. Got heartbeat almost straight away. pheww. was really panicking then. really strong heartbeat, midwifes think he/she being a bit mischiefious!! just feel so lucky to be pregnant and fortunate to have the midwifes on hand xx just waiting for my 20 week scan next thursday woop woop xxx:)

Fab news rainbow dancer... Bet you felt so relieved! Not long to go before your next scan and more reassurance that everything is progressing as it should be!

thats great congrats..I can imagine the stress when the midwives couldnt find the heartbeat for some time..that's the reason I have decided not to buy the monitor when some of my friends actually did..the babies are naughty but it can freak us out isnt it...:)

congrats my lil baba is a bugger always make the midwife chase him or her lol

Phew had you worried for a min tho I bet, lovely to hear it, then at least you know baby ok till scan X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back