Heart Beat plz plz help!

maldives

Reaction score
Hi ladies..
2-3 weeks ago when I used my doppler baby's heart rate was something between 140-150...last night it was like an average 137!!! is this normal!??? I was terrified (still i am a bit)!

The baby's heartbeat should be anywhere between 110 - 170 Beats per minute

Thats what they told me when i was on the monitor with Jess

Thanx girls...I do know that babys heart rate drops as it gets bigger but bubba is still tiny! but as long as it's in the range I hope everything is fine :) Thanx again

Our heart rates vary depending on what we're doing at the time so I'd think it woudl be the same for baby? I.e. lower if resting, higher if bouncing about a bit... dunno but it would make sense to me.

Don't forget counting beats is only an estimate so you need to take room for error into account. And like the other girls say it is going to vary from day to day like our own heartbeats. Try not to worry hon, it sounds fine! Our wee bean counted at 137bpm too. :hug:

Thanx ladies...I am not that worried today...I guess a doppler without a MW sometimes doesn't help :doh:

If it helps, when my midwife monitored my baby's heartbeat a few weeks back, it was exactly 137 beats per minute, which she said was fine and well within the normal range. It varies all the time i imagine anyway, depending on how activve your baby is being. Or you could read more into that old wives tale about the bpm and boys and girls....! :lol:

xx

If it helps, when my midwife monitored my baby's heartbeat a few weeks back, it was exactly 137 beats per minute, which she said was fine and well within the normal range. It varies all the time i imagine anyway, depending on how activve your baby is being. Or you could read more into that old wives tale about the bpm and boys and girls....! :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back