Hearing babys hearbeat

Ann_26

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Ann. This is my first pregnacy, i'm in week 30..
so anixous about whats 2 come..and yet so elated..

My sister in law lost her baby when she was 9 months pregnant, she did not feel her move and by the time she got to the hosiptal i was too late..untill this very day the doctors could not tell what was wrong..

I'm just scared..i wanna know that he is there all the time..

Ann

I'm really sorry to hear about your sister in law. This would probably be better in the miscarriage and loss section. It's quite difficult for me to read that. Sorry :(

oh ye not what i want to be reading at this stage either....

sorry for their loss though.

Hey, at your stage you should have had scans and be checked regularly anyway?

Last edited:
Thank u girls..
I did not mean to scare off anyone..i just thought I should bring it up because it’s important to listen to your body and baby..until about 2 weeks..i went to the Doc a lot and heard my babys heartbeat with a Doppler..but I found out through a friend of mine (she’s 33 week pregnant) and she told me there is App for Iphones to hear your babys heartbeat..at first I thought she was joking..but I tried it and Wow it works!!!
But you have to be in a quiet room though..or else u cannot really hear it very well and it took me 3 times until I found the heartbeat my little man can’t stop moving at this stage..haha.

Well obviously you can't hear heartbeat all the time but as long as baby is moving regularly that should reassure you!! xx

Hi Ann,
Welcome to the forum and I'm so sorry for your sister in law's loss.
I've moved this thread to the pregnancy after loss section as it's such a sensitive subject :hug:

Thanks all..For whoever wanted the Apps name is my babysheartbeat...It's really good!!!

Thank u for all the support!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back