My best friend had her baby at 38 weeks WITH PICS

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

my bestest mate had her baby on Friday 15th June at 8.50am. She was exactly 38 weeks. I'm going to visit tomorrow! :cheer:

I have only had a couple of texts off her but she did say that he was 7lb 1oz, and she needed sewing up! She said the pain was unbearable! :shock: So not what I wanted to hear!!

Now I reckon this is the reason he was early.... On Wednesday we met for lunch and she had just seen the MW who told her he was 4/5 engaged (apparently they need to be 0/5 engaged for labour (??)) so the MW said to see her in 2 weeks time.
Then we went shopping....... to Ann Summers.... My friend bought a pair of handcuffs, chocolate body paint and a little sex game that involved rolling dice and doing the deed that came up! She said she wanted fun while she could!

Less than 48 hours later he was here!! So maybe thats the secret girls! Get on down to Ann Summers!! :rotfl:

Anyway, here is Miles...... he gets to go home today.

Miles.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW how cute is he :D :D :D I want my little man out so I can go all gaga, kiss him, look at him, hold him. NOT FAIR. Come on little one dont make me wait anymore :pray:

Aw isnt he cute! :D

I cant wait for me wee baby to be here :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back