Healthy start

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
You know to get the healthy start vouchers, free fuit and veg. Where do i send my form to? the midwife has signed it.

Does it not say on the form.... i will try find mine to see if i can see a address! x

Healthy Start Issuing Unit
FREEPOST RRTR-SYAE-JKCR
PO Box 1067
Warrington
WA55 1EG

no need to put a stamp on its freepost! :) xx

i didnt send my d.s off either we could of had free milk after i came out of work pmsl oh well we are at least saving the government some money

Lol remember this time then haha they will come in handy, will encourage me to eat veg too lol

I get them but I'm really crap at actually using them. Oops. Will be very handy for formula! X x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Yeah you just hand them over at the till. X

Yep defo hun. If folk are genuine and entitled to these things I say go for it cos it'll probably all get stopped like everything else! X

Yeah i agree definitely! Did you know people who missed out on thats £500 grant can get it if its your first child...or so ive heard??? x

No I didn't hear that hun. Do you mean everyone or just folk on certain benefits? X

No I didn't hear that hun. Do you mean everyone or just folk on certain benefits? X

Im sure i heard it somewhere but i can't remember...hope im not wrong lol! Erm i don't know, whoever was entitled to it, only people with benefits can get it cant they? ill have to ask someone x

yeah if you fit the money criteria then for your 1st baby you still get the sure start mat grant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back