HEADACHES

HELENUK

Reaction score
I don't normally get headaches and at the moment I just can't shift them ,anything remotely stressful at work or home and I get a cracker of one. Anyone else suffering or is it just the hormones?? Everything else is fine !! Even has to buy my first pair of fat pants today. x

I'd forgotten about the headaches. I got really bad headaches for months in the middle stages. Sometimes they'd last for days - low grade, but not actually going away.

You can take paracetamol while pregnant and may find it helps. Also make sure you stay hydrated - drink loads of water, at least 8 glasses a day. Remember that tea and coffee dehydrate you, so drink even more water if you drink lots of tea or coffee or try to cut down.

glad you brought the headache symptom up... i was suffering with them early on then they seemed to go away! but just yesterday i got a bad one! didn't want to take anything for it - drank loads of water! and went to bed early.... had an awful sleep - tossing and turning with this splitting headache.... called in work this morning sick! just couldn't face the drive and then the full day at the office.. still got it now! take a few paracetamol and drank loads but it's not shifting.

Does anyone know what causes them?
x

hayley said:
called in work this morning sick! just couldn't face the drive and then the full day at the office..

Yeahhhhh!

I'm not the only one off today from work.....starting to get a cracking cough and runny nose.

I'm getting little sleep at mo - can't really nod off until about 12.30-1am. Head-aches - yep, prob get a nasty one at least once a week but yep, keep your fluids up and paracetamol. Water water water! That's all that seems to work for me.

Sass

I suffer with a lot of headaches too! Some days they are unbearable and last all day! Paracetamol seem to take for ever to take it off

I get headaches all the time too but don't remember being like this first time round. I know I don't drink enough throughout the day and that probably doesn't help but i've always had that problem.

Have also got a crappy cold and am feeling sorry for myself :( !! Wanted to take the day off work but we are really short staffed and have got Ofsted in the week after next so everyone is ridiculously stressed :x . Guessing that won't be helping head either!! At least i've got most of next week off for half term although have got to go in couple of days.

Also Helen, I bought some fat pants at the weekend too and they are soooooooo comfy :D !!! They're not hideous just a size up from my usual and are shorty type ones. They're seemless though so no cutting in when I get fatter :D :D !!!!

Tan x

Thanks ladies, glad I'm not the only one with these headaches
feel quite normal now.
The Fat pants are soooo comfy glad I got them. Bad news now daughter has the chicken pox. I've had them as a kid just got to phone the midwife in the morning and check that I'm not at risk. There's always something in our house, and probably another headache!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back