• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

headaches

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
i've been getting a headache everyday for the last week! normally i just ignore them, but they make me so tired and its like my eyes hurt too. i dont wana take too many paracetamols for obvious reasons so i've just been putting up with them, but its starting to make me feel a bit down as i cant sleep well either. is this all down to hormones or should i give it another week and go to the docs if it doesnt change

i get them all the time.. i got down to 1 last week.. but since saturday ive had one very day...just take paracetamols... they dont harm you or the baby..if u have to take 2 every day that doesnt matter...i try not to take more than 4 in one day.. but u can safly take 8 in a day..

if you were a bit later on, i would say contact your MW or GP as this is a classic sign of pre-eclampsia.
as you still have a long way to go, it is probably hormonal or something as simple as the sun.............nhs direct have a very helpful website and they give great advice over the phone.
if you are still worried, best to see your doc

I started to suffer from really bad headaches and I mentioned it to my midwife...

She told me to cut out sugar from my diet as much as I could because that could have been one of the reasons for the headaches as I had some glucose in my water. Anyway I cut out as much sugar as possible and I haven't had a headache since :cheer:

I get really bad headaches in the morning and it lasts for about 10 mins before it goes away - but not really sure what causes it :(

hmm, i might try cutting out sugar, i have such a sweet tooth at the moment if i dont have sugar i go mad lol, but that cud b contributing to it i suppose thanks ladies :) x

I get them loads too, I have to see my GP tomorrow so Im going to ask her, ill let you know what she says. I meant to cut out sugar, but might try harder and try to drink more!

xx.kelly said:
I get really bad headaches in the morning and it lasts for about 10 mins before it goes away - but not really sure what causes it :(

me too! as soon as I wake up!!

its a guarantee EVERY morning!

very weird
xxx

I had a tension headache all day yesterday and felt pants. It makes me panic as i did suffer high BP in my first pregnancy. I lay on the sofa all day feeling sorry for myself, and finally when it cooled down outside I went for a 20 min walk, even though I wasn't feeling up to it. I came back feeling much much better so sometimes little things like that help! Hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back