Headaches.....

Leana

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just started getting these headaches in the past week or so and now I'm wondering if I should go to the Doc/MW?

Most of the time they are very dull in the back of my head and are easily ignorable - but sometimes they are really painful!

Does anyone else have headaches regually during pregnancy?

Blood pressure is normal (as at last checkup) and no swollen ankels etc so I don't think its as bad as Pre-eclampsia but as a first timer any tips/advice would be greatfully received!

Thanks ladies,

Leana
27+1
Team Pink

Im not sure I can be much help but Ive read that headaches are normal during pregnancy and as long as you keep getting your blood pressure checked and thats normal you should be okay. If you're worried just give the midwife a call or mention it at your next appointment. :hug:

Im the opposite, Ive always suffered with headaches and migraines but since being pregnant Ive had none!!

I wouldnt worry yet hun, but keep on eye on it. looking back at my last pregnancy, i had bad headaches and at about 30 weeks i had swollen feet and protein in my wee, blood pressure was high and sometimes borderline, by 32 weeks i had to have my baby and was diagonesed with severe pre eclamsia. it comes on really quick, so if your feet swell go and see someone then. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun im sorry to hear ur having headaces i suffer from them really badly, mind ya saying that i havent had one for ages, but of course i will get one 2nite :rotfl:

what helps me, is as soon as i think im having one, take some soluble paractemol (SP) and a cup of coffee crazy i know but it really helps me, well that is if i cant go straigh to bed, which helps loads aswell :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back