He still cant do it

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
braydon still is not sleeping thro the nite!! i am getting myself to over tired and stressed out is unbelivable!! he can do one nite then the next 3 hell sleep real bad!!
i dont think i can take much more :cry:

All the bunnies will exhaust us at some point. Give him a hug and a big kiss instead of getting upset!! He's so small still. Alternatively, send him by Airmail to me!!!!!!
Emilia xx

Ii agree hun, at six months he may not be completely sleeping through. I know it is tough but he will do it in his own time, its just one of the joys of being a mom (((hugs)))

Sarah you should join us in the "No sleep club" thread :)

Just checking flights for B! Oops... can you get to Heathrow for 7pm tomorrow? :D :D
Best dash - got an extra cot to make up!!!
Emilia xx

Tell you what Sarah, I'll chaperone B on the flight, always wanted to go to South Africa. I'll fit in his suitcase :D

Beanie - busy making spare bed up as we speak!!! LOL :D :D
Come on over ..... plenty space for you all!! :dance:
Emilia xx

CanI come too - I'll leave Damien with Mark haha :lol:

Give him time Sarah, I now it is absolutely exhaisting. Is he still waking for a bottle or is he just waking? Does he have a routine in the day time? Maybe if you exhausted him more in the day by playing more, etc, then he would sleep better at night? Sorry not much help :( I just try and fill Damien with as much milk as possible before I go to sleep and see how long it lasts :lol:

he is in his door bouncer for about 2 hours before bed and i fill him with milk!!! lol

Emilia he is on his way to u

Rubie wont take a bottle before bed. She has her last one around 5:30pm and that's it. I try every single nigh to make her take some before bed but she just screams at me :?

My OH's cousin never slept through the night til he was 13!!!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back