• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

he slept in his cot!!!

hayley_17

Reaction score
some of you will know the trouble i had with trying to get Owen 2 sleep in his cot and some wont... well he refused to sleep in his cot & always ended up sleeping with me because i was too tired to fight him to be put in bed. he would stay in bed for a couple of hours and then wouldnt sleep anymore unless he was with me!

well last night he had his bath about 6:30, bottle at around 7 & fell asleep being rocked at about 8. i let him sleep downstairs with me because he usually keeps waking constantly all night and it was just easier so i didnt have to keep running up & down the stairs. took him upstairs at 11 to dream feed him & put him to bed. after i fed him i put him in bed & he woke up straight away but i gave him his dummy and he settled himself!!! :cheer: slept until 3:30 got fed & went back down to sleep untill 7:45 :D :D im so happy & proud of him :D :D then we had a cuddle and fell back to sleep untill 9:30 lol hes been so happy all day today and hes really cheered me up as ive been feeling very low.

just wanted to tell you all... :D im so proud of him :D might be silly but he NEVER does that lol :D

xxx

aah bless him, thats great.
i know how hard it is getting them to sleep where they should.
Louie sleeps in his bouncy chair :shock: :shock:
when he was born he swallowed a lot of mucus & meconuim & he couldn't lay flat, so hes slightly propped up in his chair, but now the mucus has cleared he is still sleeping in his chair.
its doing my head in :wall: if i put him in his basket hes awake in 10 mins & crying :cry:

well done.xx

oh hun that is absolutly brilliant im so happy for u
well done Owen

That's great news Hayley :hug:

Foxy Mum I have the same problem leorah doesn't like laying flat, it always gives her wind :( We have put a pillow under the matress so she's not flat anymore which sometimes works but other times she wont settle unless she's being cuddled. I'm worried that she will always be like this :shock:

hi skatty, :wave:
i tried putting smoething under the moses basket matress to prop Louie up slightly, but its made no difference atall :wall:

to be honset though we haven't tried much to put him in his moses basket, just assume now that he won't sleep in it now.

going to try tonight though.
wish me luck.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back