He prefers ready made. What do I do?

NIE

Reaction score
Hi,

Adam seems to prefer the ready made SMA White to the power. I have worked the costs out, and it will be £14 a week to give him the ready made milk. I don't mind paying the extra but I am worried about how to store the carton.

The carton says that once open it can be stored in the fridge for upto 48 hours...........Can I store a days worth of formula in the steralised bottles in the fridge?

I know it's a bit of a silly question but I would have thought that storing the milk in steralised bottles for 24hours was safer than in an open carton for 48 hours.

Thanks. xxx

I can't see the difference between it being in the fridge in a carton or in a bottle so it shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't have thought... we use cartons all the time (cow and gate though) and I've been known to do both though we use the content of the carton within 24 hours.

leckershell said:
I can't see the difference between it being in the fridge in a carton or in a bottle so it shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't have thought... we use cartons all the time (cow and gate though) and I've been known to do both though we use the content of the carton within 24 hours.

That's what I thought. :D

I am planning on using the carton within 24 hours. I found It strange when it said 48 hours on the large ones, but 24 on the small ones. :?

Thanks. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back