• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He has had a poo!

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been really worried about Logan recently - he has gone 4 days without a poo but today he had one! YAY! :dance:

I can't tell you how excited I got about it when I heard it come out! I was so worried it was going to hurt him but it didn't just a bit of straining and that was that!

Weird how us mums get excited over poo eh! :shock: :?

:rotfl: Sorry I had to laugh as I remember having a similar wory when Leorah didn't poo for a few days which is supposedly totally normal in a BF baby but you can´t help worrying after they've been such poo machines can you? She's now settled into a daily poo sometimes two :D

i can remember phoning my mum just becuase i had to tell someone alice had pooed after days! :oops:

:hug:

I am glad I am not the only one! :rotfl: What has our world come to!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nice to know that I am not the only crazy one! :D

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks for posting! Guess who was starting to panic because Debs has only pooed 3 as opposed to 5 times today yet *sigh* Life on the edge for all us mummies :oops:

It is DEFINITELY not something to be worried about unless they are in pain.

Kai went probably at the most twice a week when he was just on milk. When he started solids that all changed and again on cow's milk.

at 15 months he poos every day after having a variety of foods. And the smell now is disgusting :oops:

It was the fact that normally Logan goes for a poo after every feed and then he suddenly didn't go for 4 days! lol

But I have to say everything is back to normal now and we have had plenty of explosions! :? :oops: :D

Awww bless, Olivia would only poo 3 times a week, but now id say at least twise a day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back