• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hazard perception (Theory test)

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
I do my theory test tomorrow and is a bit worried about the hazard perception.

I have a cd-rom to practice on but still nervous.

Do they give u in sections or is it one long clip say about 20 mins.

What is it like? give as much info as possible pls. thnx

xxx

just wanted to say good luck :hug:

Not much help, I did mine 10 years ago.... feel old now :oops:

its a piece of piss hun... i didnt do anything for mine and passed...

the hazard perception is a series of short filmings... not a20 minute long one... thank god

ive gota shitty attention span id of failed had that of beenthe case!! haah

Good luck!!

Even less help - they didn't even have the theory test 15 years ago (thank goodness!!!), but best of luck

thnx girls :hug:

lozzi... they give u clips u said..

so how long is each clip and how many clips intotal..

im shitting myself

so far on the practice questions ive bben gettin 34/35 so im not worried about that.. just the hazard perception :?

crikey i cant remember i think about 10-15 :S

sorry its been a while...

there not long...

just click as soon as u see a a hazard, the quicker u clicked themore points u got, BUT it has a cheat thing on so u cant keep clicking, ifu click too manytimes it will give u NO points for that clip. u dont have to click the hazard u just click the mouse button anywere when u see the hazard...

good luck its a peice of piss m8 i wouldnt worry save tht 4 the practicals :wink:

hiya i failed mine first time lol but im a bit thick and slow so thats proberly why!! :think:
it just a quick clip and you have to find between 1 and 4 hazards in the clip you get about 14 clips i think!
good luck :D

Good luck hun.

Sorry I can't help - they didn't used to do theory tests when I took my test. Feel really old! Just wanted to send you good luck vibes.

LBxx

best of luck. done mine a couple of yrs ago now. and i scraped through on the HP. it isnt too bad though.

youll be fine :)

good luck with the teast...I am joining the oldies who didn't have theory tests,didn't have to parallel park no wonder i passed LOL

I did that n passed 1st time
its really easy dony worry about it lol I got like 50 someting out of 79? its soooo easy

hey good luck hun
wen i did mine it was in clips but that was 2 yrs ago

wish me luck guys!!!!

I'M OFFF :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL !!!

HOPE I PASS HOPE I PASS :pray:

thanks girls !!!

I paaasseeeeedddd wwhooooo .. heeeee aarrgghhheee :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

34/35 and 49/75 for HP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.