• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hayfever

NicciLove

Reaction score
Does anyone know if i am able to take any 'safe' hayfever tablets?

My nose is streaming and my eyes feel awful :(

I'm not sure hun - I get it when I'm preggers and I've not taken anything but I'm not a fan of any pills tbh.

nor me usually but my stomach and sides are so tight where im constantly sneezing and blowing my nose!! lol

suspect i may need a trip to the docs :(

Thanks anyway xxx

I get hayfever really badly. My dr basically said - anything local (eyedrops, inhaler, nose spray) is fine during pregnancy but you may need to get any tablets you use checked / changed by the doctor (if you feel you need more than the local stuff - I do!) as some have been classified as OK and others they don't know about, so best to see the doc if you want to take tablets. x

i went to see my doc earlier this week about this, she prescribed piriton for me (the stuf you can buy over the counter, but seen as you get free prescriptions i took advantage and asked for a prescription for it :) she happily ablidged and allthough you can take up to 3 a day, she said try 1 and it may just take the side effects off, soon as your in tri 2 she basically said anything tablet wise is ok in small doses because the baby is formed and just growing, :eh:

good luck and sneezes all round!! xxx :fib:

i didnt even know they did enhalers etc might have to try something like that and if that doesnt work im defo going to have to buy some piriton, my nose is so sore from constant blowing!!

I feel sorry for the LO getting bounced around in there!!

Thanks for your help :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back