Having a nightmare time!

Hi Hun, thanks for thinking of me! I got on really well. Both girls were brilliant and my guinea pig who they did the trade test on thought so too! Now I have to make a decision! I'm just waiting on one of the girls finding out about child care so I should know for def who's getting the job tomz! Feeling much more positive now. A guardian angel def looked down on me today! Hope you're keeping well xx

That sounds way more positive. Your angels must be watching you :)

I'm good, thanks, hun! I finish up (in a salon) in 3 weeks as I'm struggling with my back now. Little earlier than planned but I'm so glad now it's been decided!

Sure you'll have a good day tomorrow and then you can start winding down properly :) xxx

Fantastic, you can always put a restrictive convenant in your contract with her that she cannot take your customers for her business

Fantastic, you can always put a restrictive convenant in your contract with her that she cannot take your customers for her business

Yeah I would def do that. Not really sure how much they actually stand for though and to be honest if a customer wants to go I can't really stop them! I suppose you just have to trust people xx

Are you a beauty therapist? Or hairdresser? X

Beauty therapist. Struggling with everything now :( xx

Re taking clients with you. I get clients asking me to do homers all the time but I wouldn't as it's bad craic, imo xx

Last edited:
Are you a beauty therapist? Or hairdresser? X

Beauty therapist. Struggling with everything now :( xx

Re taking clients with you. I get clients asking me to do homers all the time but I wouldn't as it's bad craic, imo xx

I'm not struggling too bad thankfully but I'm ready to take a bit of time out now. I figure that closing my business down would do just as much damage as taking her on as they would have to go elsewhere for their treatments and may not come back anyway. At least I will be keeping them in my salon and tbh if they want to be stolen I can't stop it anyway. A lot of my clients have been with me 10 years and I'd b surprised if they dessert me now!
Nice to meet another fellow beauty therapist :) xx

Things are looking better for u hun! Fingers are crossed that these girls are just what you need! I'm going to employ my girl soon! She was only doing 2 days so was a bit naughty and just paid her out of my pocket but now I know she's a keeper I'm going to take her on and give her another day :) I'm loving not having to work my backside off and still earning! Once ur sorted you can relax and enjoy ur last few weeks of pregnancy xx

AWESOME wish you guys were around here coudl use a facial for my spotty pregnancy face :D

Things are looking better for u hun! Fingers are crossed that these girls are just what you need! I'm going to employ my girl soon! She was only doing 2 days so was a bit naughty and just paid her out of my pocket but now I know she's a keeper I'm going to take her on and give her another day :) I'm loving not having to work my backside off and still earning! Once ur sorted you can relax and enjoy ur last few weeks of pregnancy xx

That's great! Glad you're getting some time off now. Do your clients mind having someone else? Some of mine want to wait until I'm back!! I'm not having long off now. Be back at the beginning of oct I think so I hope baby isn't too late ( be she will be now!!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back