Having A Cough During Pregnancy?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Has anyone had a cough during pregnancy that has ended up causing them some pain/discomfort in their abdomen from the muscles/ligaments constantly contracting?

I'm sort of at the middle/end of a bad cold and now my cough is coming out in full force and after coughing a LOT yesterday, my stomach - right at the sides where you get all the kind of pulling/stretching pains is quite sore and tender.

Anyone else suffered from this?

Yeah I have.... it's not nice! :(

There is nothing you can take to help the cough either. I found that wrapping my arms around my stomach with each cough stopped the pains from being too bad.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I did what full of hope did. It seemed to make it a little better, although I never found a cure from the leaking bladder when I coughed. xxx

I've got a cough at the moment left over from the flu I had the other week. It hurts sometimes when I cough and I leak wee occasionally :oops:
Sometimes I cough so much it makes me sick. I find holding my stomach when I cough helps

touch wood i havent had a cough during pregnancy so far but i can kinda sympathise as i get horrible tight feeling in my eblly everytime i sneeze which i cant seem to stop doing

I have this at the moment and it's bloody uncomfortable :( Makes me pee too :oops: :oops:

December 06 i had like a cold with sore throat then in January 07 i had got a sickness and diahorrea from my bf lol one of those sicknesses made me not eat much. i was concerned for baby but apparently your body goes into emergency mode for baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back