Cough

traci

Reaction score
LO has an awful cough at the mo. We took her to the gp on thursday as she's got conjunctivitis aswell! I mentioned the cough and the doctor listened to her chest and said its clear and the cough should clear up. I think it's getting worse! She's so tired cos she's coughing all night and often during the day. I ended up getting up to her last night, finding her old moses basket mattress and using that to prop her up a bit. It helped a bit but she was still coughing. Can anyone suggest what else I can do?

Poor munchkin! In baby massage we were taught to tap on their chests lightly using our fingertips it's meant to help with mucus and stuff. Maybe YouTube that?

That sounds like a good idea. I'll have a look x

Jack has got a cold at the moment too, he's only 8 weeks so there's limited things we can do for him. I've tried the saline nasal drops which seem to have unblocked his nose a little bit. Also, each night when i bath him i put the shower on in the bathroom and make the room all steamy. The steam definitely seems to relax him and help unblock him too. I hate hearing him cough and struggle to breathe though, he's so tiny and i feel so sorry for him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back