Having a break guys. Good Luck TTC.

BountyBoo

Reaction score
Hey guys, we're having a break from TTC for just a little while, unfortunately having some Money Issues meaning it wouldn't be fair or sensible to bring a baby into our lives at the moment. Not that we don't want to but OH is having to look for a new job for certain reasons and i'm just not earning enough to support us both and a baby.

Hope to be back here a.s.a.p. Hehe tomorrow if I could win the lottery lol!

Just want to thank you all for your help guys, your all brilliant and I hope when i come back your not all here haha and your over in one of the Tri's or have a baby in your arms!

I will send Mrs Brightside's Fertility monitor thingy to whoever wants it so just ask!

Kirsty xxx

Aw hon I'm sad you're leaving

I totally understand though, my DH has just changed job this week and is in sales so if he doesn't hit the road running with his targets we could be in the same decision....that and the recession...

It's crap and I hope you're back really soon

aww hun I totally understand but I will miss you :hug: :hug:

Come back soon :hug: :hug:

aww hun sensible decision but i hope you are back really soon, have fun practising though :wink: will miss seeing you around :hug:

whas a fertitly moniter thing?!!

And good luck with everything hun, hope you come back soon xxx

Good luck hun, don't blame you for taking a break. Times are getting tough for everyone at the mo. Come back soon though :hug:

Awww thanks guys :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm gonna miss you lot so much! (So much i know i will probaly not be able to stay away that long!)

We've not completely made our decision, in our hearts we still really, really want a baby, but sometimes my head just makes me worry, perhaps unnecesarily as i know there is possibly never the right time money wise!

I may be back sooner than you think hehe :lol: :lol:

Oh no! :( I had a feeling that you and I would get our BFPs together :( I understand though hun and hope you're back soon. I would like the fertility monitor if no-one else has asked hun? :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: bye for now hun, hope DH gets a new job soon so you can come back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back