• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having a bad day!

mum2be?

Reaction score
yep im havin another bad day seams to be more bad than good at mo.

Honestly i feel like given TTC up. :(

I have ovuatled yesturday/today so was hoping to babydance as much as i could. But yesturday i was on a training day and today oh working, but he came home for 30 mins and i tried to :wink: but he said no, his back hurts and going back to work, later :evil:

he bloody know that i am ovulating and we only ever seam to babydance at bed time 11pm which i know is not good enought and we need to be doing it at different times this is how i feel last time.
SO once again i have prob missed my chance and another month has gone and waiting again for af to show.

I am feed up waiting i get 3 days a month to do something and oh is not interested, i feel stressed and pressured but if we take a back seat we wont babydance as oh not really got a high drive.

i really dont know what to do i know i cant keep going on like this i just so so so want my baby but it not going to happen like this.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My DH never seemed like BDing when i wanted to and it got really frustrating but we got there in the end. All i can do is offer you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I do feel for you, it's so hard when you're TTC as we only get a small window of fertility each month to get pg.

You could still in with a chance if you BD today.

:hug: I am sorry hun :hug:

for all I have to think about each month - I'm actually a little grateful that I don't have to bd on demand

can I suggest in future you never mention the word ovulate - rather just stick on a pair of high heels, stockings, spray a little perfume and tell him you're all his :oops:

and then think up a subtle way to put your bum in the air afterwards :wink:

Sorry your having a hard time hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: Do what Libs says. All I had to do was stand still for too long with no clothes on and DH took that as an invitation to BD! Sometimes I was only on my way to the shower! :rotfl:

i agree!!!

talking about ovulation, fertility, bd'ing etc and be stressed is not sexy!!!!

men are simple creatures, seduce him and have fun, relax!

getting upset will make it worse, and OH will not want to bd!

have fun...x

I also agree too, my OH doenst know about Ov or anything (he prob wouldnt know what it meant!)(mean arent i?)so i just try to seduce him at the right time of month :rotfl: :rotfl:

i agree with the others, as soon as i tell dh that we need to bd he goes off it and says hes tired wait till the morning, we can only bd at bedtime as my daughters are usually up first in the morning :wall: but i have noticed that if i dont talk about bd'ing its usually him who initiates it :D
i didnt think it made a difference what time of the day you bd'ed as long as its b4 ov the sperm can stay there for days waiting.

Don't get discouraged Mumtobe!
It will happen for you - and the LESS you tell OH, the better.
The other girls are right, just seduce him when you can, and don't say a thing about OV or BDing...
Men sometimes shut down under all that pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back