• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Haven't a clue - silly blonde here

heggie10

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Ok update again here. Gave up the pill in November. Had Af on 8th Dec gone again on 11th December. Got Af flow again on 26th January gone again on 29th January. That 41-42 days of a cycle

Have about 60 Ovulation tests at home given to me by my friends that are expecting (how nice of them) (ya I know it was very thoughtful of them saved me some money) Anyways when or does anyone know when I should be ovulating haven't a clue how to count my cycle. Have done the ovulation test on Monday & Tuesday and have got a negative result each day, if i keep going like this i will have them all gone back the middle of next month.

Oh way oh way didn't i listen in biology class to all this crap.
Please someone teach me how to do it I am just a silly blonde that wants a baby :roll:

count back 14 days from when you should expect ur next af and begin to test a few days before hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back