• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have you holiday plans?

Mamafy

Reaction score
:dance:

Think we'll just go for a maximum of a few days to the seaside or 1 day if I'm feeling rough :lol: Hubby is getting no holidays so the most will be a weekend for us :)

Everyone else?

Nope - none this year!

Might look into a little Caravan holiday :)

None - Maybe next year I will brave the idea LOL! I do want to do some day trips though with the girls to various places like the zoo, aquarium, a farm, soft play area, beach 2p machines candy floss ...etc

x

We do alot of day trips as well and they're the best. We went to the beach/amusements etc 2 weeks ago and I'd say for the very first we had a brilliant day :love: We had no tears from morning to night and the excitement was amazing. The lo's loved the beach in particular so its encouraged me to go again soon :D

We only do holidays once in a blue moon (3-5 years) and then do 3 /4 weeks in New Zealand. The plan will be hopefully to do that next Christmas before little one is to old that it will cost us a price of an adult.

With the year ahead off us i have put my foot down and we are having a long weekend away with the in-laws caravan and i can't wait.

just day trips out this year... I am hoping to have a weekend down at some friends in July, but am thinking it may be a bit of a pipe dream as I struggle with longer than 30 minutes on the car now, they are an hour and a half away

Not too sure yet. We're going to wait and see how we're managing with Bubs first. If all is well (and my tenants start paying the rent again!), we were thinking about a wee week in France or Spain early September.

My brother and SIL live in Oz and we are meeting them in Thailand for 2 weeks next September but that is AGES away!!! My mum lives in Scotland though, so we will be going up for quite alot of weekends.

I'm off to spain for two weeks at the end of September. Me OH the 3 boys and MIL and FIL. I might end up punching MIL's lights out before the end of the fortnight like :lol:

Gonna go on a few day trips too xx

no holidays for us this year. We've got a busy summer ahead of us :yay:

We've had our holiday for the year, we went to Cyprus for 2 weeks last month. Might see if I can persuade hubby to go away for a couple of days in a caravan later this year.

Next year hubs want to go to Mexico but I'm a little unsure of the 10 hour flight with the baby!

I'm saving all my annual holiday to take before I start maternity so won't be able to this year but have told OH we're going away next year before I go back to work!

Yep I'm going away for another two weeks this year in July then a week in september the kids are so excites all ready bless them!! X x x

Thinking of having a few days in London at the end of summer - go to see some of the sights and a musical. And my family live in North Wales so will probably go to see them for a week or so over the holidays. Then having a rest for a little while - also thinking about going back to Tenerife next Easter as OH and I had a fab week there this April!!

Off to St Ives for a week on Friday and I can't wait. Work has been manic so a break is well in order!!!! xxx

karenandbump said:
Off to St Ives for a week on Friday and I can't wait. Work has been manic so a break is well in order!!!! xxx
Enjoy Hun xx

we are going to a one day festival in The New Forest (camping for one night) at the end of August - i think that is enough for Jaspers first festival

we might also go to The End Of The Road Festival in September, thats a 3 dayer (camping for 5) but we will have our van and home is only a few miles away if it all gets too much

Have also been invited to a friends house in Cornwall in September, so we might head down to that little shindig for a day or two :)

So nothing major but Jasper will be very young, there are plenty of years for us to go to festivals together, i just fancied doing a couple quite close to home and when he will be a tiny bit bigger (three months isnt too bad i dont think :) )

I'm going up to St Andrews in Scotland for a long weekend next month to coincide with the golf open, with OH, and the in-laws and baby. If that goes well we are going to go away towards to end of the summer I think, but just see how it goes for now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back