have you experienced the following???

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi

Does anybodys tummy feel tender when baby is sitting in a particular way. Sometimes if I put my hand on a certain part of my belly it's rather tender but it's only like that if baby is leaning against that part of belly and not all the time. I've not had this before so was just wondering, it feels like how a bruise feels when it's new if that makes sense.

also veins :puke: The top of my chest and my belly looks like a spiders web with veins, they are so visable and horrible it almost makes me faint looking at my chest, is that normal???

Yup and yup!

My belly often feels sore because she seems to poke out and it can be a bit ouchy!

And my body resembles the london underground map. Lol. I'm SO veiny!

yes hun, I have tender spots on my tummy...I actually mentioned it to the midwife today as she was pressing on them :lol: ITs normal. And so are the veins that make us look like a road map! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ok thats good and reasuring to know, I can't believe in 4 pregnancies it's the first time i've had this soreness, it's quite ouchy at times.

I'm also glad i'm not the only one with horrible veins everywhere.

The tender thing I have big time. Right down low, if I rest my hand on my knicker line or just above its so sensitive I jump.

I get the pain too, if she pokes out it can hurt, but atm i just push her back in and it stops (or she pokes out of the other side instead)

I also am now covered in veins, they wearnt too bad before pregnancy, and suddenly they're massive now

i get that tenderness too... and quite often in my back too... i guess the baby might be poking my back.
i've always had a vainy chest... since i was little. hate it. its deffo worse recently tho.

abcd1234 said:
I get the pain too, if she pokes out it can hurt, but atm i just push her back in and it stops (or she pokes out of the other side instead)

I also am now covered in veins, they wearnt too bad before pregnancy, and suddenly they're massive now

hehe, i poke my LO back too, she tends to stick her bum out as far as she can on my right side and it hurts so im forever pushing her back (gently of course) though usually she presses my bladder in defence.lol

Yeah i've always been veiny too but not as much as it is at the moment and I also try and get bump to move but he/she doesnt appritiate it lol and will give a massive kick back.

Hi,

I get the tender spots on my tummy (sometimes it really hurts and makes me jump!!). Haven't got veins on my body but have on my legs (some are left over from the previous pregnancies and many of them have stayed put). I'm a bit worried about the amount of time I spend standing up at the mo. (never seem to sit down as there is always something to do).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back