have you decided on names yet?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone picked their babys names yet?? and what ur other childrens names are?

we have picked

Edward Leonidus Pullin (Edward alex's late grandad passed away in july)

and Ophelia (something) Norma Pullin(Norma my nans name passed away in july)

Charlotte Eleanor Lyn Pullin is our 4 year old darling little girl! who hates Edward but loves Ophelia lol.. shes picking the middle name with a little help from us.. so far shes picked rainbows end and candyfloss!

how about urs??

Yes, ours are chosen. Imogen Sophia Whiteley for a girl and Arthur Benedict Whiteley for a boy. No special reasons other than we both like them.

so far i really like,

Tania hayley skyla donovan, (tania is my mum, and hayley is my sis)
Or

Brandon Anthony lee donovan
(anthony and lee after my brothers,)

I couldnt have brandon lee anthony donovan as it would sound weird because of brandon lee lol

Carly, I've got this great book that we found really helpful when we were choosing ours. It's called "Dictionary of First Names", by David Pickering (Penguin, 2nd ed) and it's brilliant. For each name you get a little paragraph of information including its meaning, derivation, historical use and current popularity. I've lent it to friends and family and they've all said it's very helpful. Plus it only costs about 9 quid! Well worth a look.

CarlyBaby said:
Iv Been Racking My Brain About This Because Me & The OH Just Cant Agree Yet ! He Hates My Idea's & I Hate His :roll: Lol. Iv Always Wanted Logan But I Have To Compramise So Iv Been Looking On The Net Today & I Like;

Logan.. Ashley.. Bailey.. Carmen.. Callen.. Chloe.. Codi.. Dakkota.. Elicia.. Harley.. Kadi.. Kyli.. Levi.. Nikki..

Kadi <3<3<3

Rosalie MacKenzie (also my middle name) for a girl and for a boy I think we're now settled on Finlay - like Finn as shortened version!

I had Phoebe rose picked out for a long time until last week when my hubby said the name had dissapeard for him, which was fair enough and were having fun decising on our new one, but we have a list and will choose from it when shes born and then let family members know after.

So they know its a girl yes, but they dont know the name so there is some element of surprise for them and for us as we havent decided.

And its more fun this way

none of our friends and family know what we have picked either.. i like it this way lol

We can't decide at all, the o/h likes traditional names and I like more unusual names. Our children so far are

Tyler James
Cayla Jai
Aidan John

We're having a girl now and are completely stuck. Saying that I was 7/8 months pregnant when deciding the first 2 and decided on Aidan when he was born.

We haven't decided yet but are not going to tell any friends or relatives what name we decide

for a girl... - Porscia Christina (hubby wanted porscia and christina after my mum)
for a boy - Bailey Oliver (Oliver after my hubbys grandfather)

Candyfloss and rainbow's end :rotfl: that's so sweet!

you have told her you're not expecting a my little pony haven't you?!

lol yes i have,,,she said violet..im trying to persuade her to go for something simple.. like ophelia... rose..or eve or something lol..

Harrison Jack Pidd
Sienna Mae Pidd

Although we do like India too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111