• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have you bought your pram?UPDATE page 3 - help me choose!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
I am getting fed up - been looking for ages now and i cant seem to find a pram i like!!! :(

i want a travel system. i saw one, a Graco travel system, and its in the sale ATM at Babies'R'us BUT......its got green on it and OH thinks its too 'boyish' - that was my initial thought too but i really liked it, oh god im stressing so much i just want to find a pram now lol

has anyone else got their pram yet? if so, what is it? :D

i got a babystyle in burberry and cream, it is a pram and pushchair, i know its big but i dont like the modern ones they have now :?

I ordered the Mamas & Papas Herbie but cancelled it lol , then I ordered the Loola, with the windoo and creatisfix car seat, then cancelled it!! lol
Im far to indecisive! Im going to wait a while! Maybe until the new winter ranges come out! Though at the min, I do like the Loola! (Oh has insisted we have to get a PINK pram! So I will go for Framboise if we do get it!)

I can't make my mind up over what to do about getting a buggy/pram. My little girl will be 22 months when her sibbling is born. At first I was thinking about getting a Phil and Ted's double buggy, but then I heard some bad reviews and I don't like the idea of the little one not being able to see anything as you are out and about. Can't get a double buggy as we wouldn't be able to get it out of our gate, I'd have to open the buggy accross the road as we have no pavement directly outside our front garden, then I'd have to go back into the house get the kids and put them in the buggy - too much hassel me thinks.

One option I've thought is getting a new buggy for Phoebe and carrying the baby in a papoose for a few months or so and then putting a buggy board on the back for Phoebe and baby can sit in the buggy. Ooh the dilema

I got a mamas and papas freestyler travel system for £40 off Ebay (I'm on an economy drive :rotfl: ) it's burberry/beige (Think they call it burberry lol )

Tbh I ain't that bothered what the travel system looks like as long as it's clean and does the job safely as Baby James isn't gonna worry about his street cred just yet lol But hey bonus was after I got it I realised I had a handbag at home that matches! :rotfl:

All I need to get is a raincover for it but they are abt £7 brand new off Ebay so it's all good!

Sarah xxx

Hennaly, im with you, i like the babystyle prams too.
I don't like modern looking prams, all the young chav mums in my area have the 3 wheeler ones.
Ive been looking for a pram with big chrome spoked wheels and sprung suspension.... knowing me il end up with a huge vintage silvercross! :?

i saw one i wanted to to get and thought i would wait for a bit and good job i did because a lady from the playgroup said she had that one given to her when she had hers and that i could have it as she didnt use it so ive saved some money there :cheer:

in all honesty the only reason i haven't bought one yet is because i have no idea what to get.
there's so many different types! ideally, we'd like a travel system, but i've heard they're bad for baby :think:

so, i've not a clue!

I've got mine :D :D

I got the Graco quattro one.... the beige one with the suede hood bit. I was really unsure what to get and my friend had this one and loved it. I actually stopped people in the street with it too and asked them if they liked it :oops: and I did some internet research and apart from a few people who said it was quite big when folded (which it is) everyone raved about and said it was brill.

It is in the sale at babies r us at the min so we got it....... I've been playing with it already :oops:

I'm not too worried about the rain getting on it because it's all washable so rain can't do that much damage to it! Plus I'm pretty sure it's not real suede anyway. Also it comes with the raincover so it's there when I need it and it covers the whole pram....even the handlebar!

the rain doesnt get in it just runs off and it doesnt affect the material, mine has been scrubbed and scrubbed and the seat has been in the washer and still looks like new

i want to keep the one ive got and use its a silvercross, only problem is i think im gonna need to get a double buggy as rebecca will still only be two and a few months when im due again and i does not look like shes gonna walk that far.

i bought the silvercross 3d which i love. my lo was in the pram for about 3 months but i was gutted that the pushchair part didnt parent face.
my only advise to you is to really think about a parent face pushchair as they are still so young at 3 months and i hate not seeing my baby for just a couple more months. i wish i bought the Loola!!!!. good luck!

I think I'm going to buy a Quinny. I really want a pram that I can take the seat off and just have the car seat on the frame. I will most likely buy the Zapp though as it looks like it would last much longer but just can't put the baby in it for 6months. Fine by me though as I doubt I'll use the pram much in the first few months, will probably only use the car seat.

DebbieM said:
How much are you looking to spend ?

Not sure tbh, from what we have saved up we have about £700-800 to spend but that will include buying bits, bath etc and a moses basket as well as a pram so looking at no more than say £250

Mary - that is the one me and OH saw in Mothercare last week, its in the sale atm but im not sure whether its too 'bulky'? how are you getting about on the bus and that, is it ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back