• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have we missed the boat again this month?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I'm not sure.

We BD'd on Wednesday AM, Thurs PM, Fri AM, Sat PM,
I think I OV'd on Sunday evening due to the pains and the fact I was very bloated, I also had pains on Sat but not as bad.
Since BDing an Sat we haven't done it again. Sunday Rob's mate came over from Bolton cause he's having probs with his wife. He didn't leave till 1AM by which time I was in the land of nod. Then last night Rob had some beers with his mate from up the street while playing darts in our kitchen. We did try to BD but he couldn't ....ahem...come :oops: . He said he came a bit as in pre-come :oops: .
Do you think we've probably missed it or that the spermies will still have been there from Sat etc?

They were probably standing in a queue with all that bding before ov :rotfl: - nope think you'll be fine with friday and saturdays if you ov'd sunday :D

Oh good LOL. Now I've got picture in my head of all the little spremies line up in my chuff :rotfl: :rotfl:

I missed a BD sessions on O day, you still have a very good chance :hug:

(did you do your visualisations??)

Good luck! I'm sure there were enough swimmers already waiting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back