• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

have i tested too early?

gemmap27

Reaction score
I think I ov between the 1st and 3rd of sept. my af is due sat/sun. I tested this morning and it was negative. I used the First Response test.
I have had very sore boobs for at least 9 days, cramping, tiredness.... I really thought this could be it! Did I test too early.....Very disappointed...... :x

with some people they dont get a bfp until af is due and a good few days into it,the best ones seem to be clear blue normal,test again in a couple of days :hug:

keep your chin up girl you could still be pg. Best advice is to wait until after you're af is due and do another test. Good luck

I agree with the others. It depends on how low or high your hcg levels are if it shows up on a test, it may just be that yours aren't enough to registar yet. Wait until the weekend & do another test.

Good Luck :pray:

I agree with the others, it could be too early to tell.

Clearblue state that some people may get a BFP up to 4 days before AF is due but that's only around 53%.

I have never had a BFP before AF no matter how many times I've tested when I've actually been Pg. Must be the low level of HCG.

Good Luck.

Charm x

Thanks for your help! I feel okay now! I was a bit upset this morning.... I think if I just stop obsessing about it... I will get a BFP.... So I am not going to test again till next week.... Unless I get AF first...
Thanks again!
xx

Hi Gemma
Have you tested again? good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member