Have I read this right?

I follow count the kicks on facebook and they posted this

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329898013.676547.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329898013.676547.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 68
I hope its not true! I didn't think theyd show one with it being so upsetting! The lady where they had to break it's arm couple of weeks ago was upsetting enough x

oh god, Im actually welling up just at the thought. i really hope they dont show it :(

I've been on the website and the lady previously had one but it doesn't go into any detail as to if this baby is ok or not

No there's a woman one there tonight who delivered a stillborn last time :-( xx

I've read a magazine and it says her previous pregnancy was a still birth and this one is lying sideways which causes complications

I think it will be very teary but all okay in the end x

Awww :( I am scared to watch tonights now just incase :( Dont think I could hack watching a stillborn :( Upsets me thinking about it x

I looked on "i" on sky and it just says that happened during last preg so hopefully not. Can't imagine they'd show that surely. I ball my eyes out at the titles no way I could handle that. Xx

I did think it was strange that someone would've given permission for that to be shown!

I think i'm the only one whos never watched that. I didn't when I was pg coz I was scared of the horror stories. It would def upset me if I watched that ( a stillborn) when pg. But I suppose its part of life isn't it (unfortunately)

There's another baby forum I visit & some of ppl on there have pics of their stillborns as their avatar & also on their signature. Its upsetting but what can you do?! Its still ppl's babies. I dont go on that as much

:)

Last edited:
I watched a couple of episdoes before I was pregnant an have watched one episode since as dont really wana know whats in front of me (had to hide behind a duvet so hubby couldnt see me blubbing lol) I have scheduled it for this week but may still change the channel once it starts

Oh how sad :( hope not . I found the last episode with the baby in distress very difficult to watch . i think it's just discussing the previous one and the poor mothers one as well . God i cant imaginen going through that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back