• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have I finally won my battle with tax credits?UP-DATE

fuffins1981

Reaction score
The last time Tax Credits paid my child tax credits was July.

I updated my claim on the phone....they said I hadn't!! The stopped my claim.

So, I renewed my info with them in aug again!

They said my payments would resume.

Spetember...no
October...no
Nov...no Dec...I phoned them....not best pleased. I was told there had been a 'glitch' in the system (the whole tax credits ssytem is a 'glitch'...but anyway....)

So, waited until Jan...No

Phoned 19th Feb....I had changed jobs in December. Received no working tax credits or child tax credits... So, had to give the job up.

I was told...'You are urgent now. Your details are being forwarded to head office. But we can't give you a time limit. Could be one week, could be two' :roll:

So, had to take out a crisis loan. :shock:

2 weeks later...Phoned them...I was informed 'child tax credits is not a benefit. So you should be able to survive without it' :evil:

In this time, I had no phone calls or letters from them. Phoned them today.

'You have been out of payment for a long time now. We shall have to pay you by giro from now on...we shall send your details to head office...Should be two weeks'

I have had many probs with these jokers...but wont go into them now lol

Now, sorry to have gone on....But do you hold out any hope that I have finally won? They now owe me well over a grand and have to resume payments. I am scared to even hope! :?

UP-DATE: I did win. They sent me my back pay in cheques and are now going to pay me every 4 weeks.

I now am going to complain, as I had to take the crisis loan due to no tax credits. So, let the next battle commence!!lol

Thank you ladies :) ....I celebrated by buying a lovely Jane Carrera pushchair :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back