have i done it too late?

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
I had my LH surge yesterday and didn't do the dead, i woke up this morning and noticed that my boobs are quite tender and done the dead this afternoon, have i done it too late or is it ok do you think? should i keep doing it for the next few days or is it over for me already??

get at it now. Lh surge can detec 24-48 hours from ovualtion. You still got a chance. good luck

jemz24 has it exactly...you are still in! Get it done! :cheer: maybe even tomorrow!

Ooh well i'll try it again tonight... I've never noticed my boobs hurting the day after my LH surge before, their killing me today too, not normal for me at all...

sometimes boobs do become tender during ovulation, some dont realise it, then some do. maybe this time you are more aware.

Hmmm maybe.. Im not getting my hopes up at all this month, only done it the once and that was the day after my LH surge, if i cant get pregnant doing it loads around my fertile time how the hell am i supposed to only doing it the once... :cry:

As most 15 year old girls who only did it once will tell you. Sometimes once is enough. There maybe a super fast sperm hurtling towards the egg! It ain't over til the old hag appears. :pray:

I think ive missed it as well, even thou i have been ov testing everyday, Im not used to checking my discharge etc but have had more the past two days but had ov pains the past few days which have gone so now im confused and dont know if ive ov early this month and missed it???

i should have 2 days till ov so now i dont know whats going on :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back