Have I changed my mind??

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Its a weird one really. You all know how obsessive I have been since Decmber in TTC, POAS addict ++, temping, stressing, checking the cervix every five mins:roll:

Well, oh still wants us to TTC, he was very disappointed after the 3ww ended in AF but i was just happy she was here and i didnt have some kind of tumour or worse.

I'm really enjoying not ttc at the mo, Ive lost some weight, joined a posh new gym, had some lovely nights out and have my botox and fillers booked for next week. I have saved a fortune on OPKs and (at the end of the month) HPTs and I enjoy not knowing what CD am I (I dont know what it is today, thats so unlike me!) and I have not peed on a single stick (or thought about doing) this month yet.

I suppose what I'm saying is that I may have changed my mind. How could I be so obsessed one minute and now its the last thing I want to do??
Most of you know about my issues surrounding bd'ing, and thats another relief, I dont have to bd this month.

I still want a little girl, that need has not gone, but, I dont know if I'll ever want to get back into ttc again. does any of this make sense?

NTNP will not work for us for 2 reasons-

1) we dont bd
2) I need to time it to the finest detail as I need to follow the Shettles method.

No need to reply girlies, just having a bit of a brain clearout :lol:

I think you needed a bit of a break from it, as you know it can get overwhelming.

Why not just take a couple months out and enjoy yourself doing what you have planned and get back to it after that? xx

Good advice Princess :thumbup:

I must say 2 great minds think alike Cosmic as I've been having similar thoughts, wondering if I actually want children in the next few years as I'm really happy with my life & don't want that changing yet tbh

It sounds silly but I don't have that urge or desire for children right now, I panicked the other day thinking when we have kids I'll lose out on my holidays to turkey, I'll have to give up this & that........

Your not alone hun :hugs:

xxxxxx

i had a month or two away once and it was so nice not knowing what cd i was. just play it by ear and see how you feel xx :hugs:

I agree with the girls! Take a break, don't think about it, and than, maybe you will get back into the game again! :)

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best!

xx

Thanks girls, you're right (as always ;))
It's just mad how I was sooooo obsessed and now I'm like "nah, not right now" x

I think that it's great that you can have some time off and not think about it :) good for the soul I say (maybe not so good for the liver) lol x

Hahaha true, deffo not good for the liver!
I suppose I only feel like this because I have so much on over the summer to enjoy, come the lonely, boring winter I'm sure I'll be poas again! x

I just know you will be back to it again during the winter months lol, I do know how you feel though, and Im glad you having more of a relaxing time now hun, xxx

Esperanza it is so good to see your Ticker :) xx sweet xx

Maybe a weird suggestion, but have you considered an option to take your oh swimmers and do AI? They can separate girly ones. It will cost money but it will guarantee if you get pg, it will be a girl.

Maybe its just the break you need hun, in a few months time when TTC is a distant memory maybe you wont find its so stressful to do the OPK's again, i had a whole month off them before and it did the world of good. xx

Maybe a weird suggestion, but have you considered an option to take your oh swimmers and do AI? They can separate girly ones. It will cost money but it will guarantee if you get pg, it will be a girl.

Yeah I've looked at that. They only do it in either USA or Spain and it costs over 10k :shock:
If I win the Lottery, that's the first thing I'd do xx

Maybe its just the break you need hun, in a few months time when TTC is a distant memory maybe you wont find its so stressful to do the OPK's again, i had a whole month off them before and it did the world of good. xx

Maybe, I might feel different after the summer. Lost 2 pounds this week and not in a hurry to put it back on ;) xx

Yeah I've looked at that. They only do it in either USA or Spain and it costs over 10k :shock:
If I win the Lottery, that's the first thing I'd do xx
Blimey, thats a price to pay for a little girl:shock:

you enjoy your summer hun ttc is so stressful im in 2 minds now if i want to go through it again now i have started loosing weight and organising my wedding OH still really wants one but we will see. im not going to get all worked up over it anymore i refuse to. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back