• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hauck Infinity Pushchair

KJLorraine

Reaction score
Hi! I know it's early but I think I may have found the perfect pushchair :D The Hauck Infinity.

I like that the pushchair is reversible so that when baby is little it can face me. Also it comes with a carrycot so my February baby will be nice and cosy in it.

Has anyone got one of these and would you recommend it?

P.S. They are fairly priced in Ebay shops and come in toffee which I prefer to Kiddicare's bright red :dance:

i have had a mothercare maui which is identical and it was fab!!!!

I BOUGHT ONE LAST WEEK AND IT IS THE BEST PUSHCHAIR EVER!!!!

sorry for caps but I friggin love it, wish I had bought it with the carrycot when Jam was first born!!!

I got a bargain on ebay, only paid £100 for it and theres a few shops online that do the package deal for cheap!!

Pros:
looks like the bugaboo without the price tag
baby can face you
easy to fold down and take apart

Cons:
If u have a small boot then uv got to take the wheels off to fit it in
Ridiculously small shopping basket but u can get hooks for shopping bags!

theres another one called First Wheels City Elite which is similar, Lauras got one!

mummykay said:
I BOUGHT ONE LAST WEEK AND IT IS THE BEST PUSHCHAIR EVER!!!!

sorry for caps but I friggin love it, wish I had bought it with the carrycot when Jam was first born!!!

I got a bargain on ebay, only paid £100 for it and theres a few shops online that do the package deal for cheap!!

Pros:
looks like the bugaboo without the price tag
baby can face you
easy to fold down and take apart

Cons:
If u have a small boot then uv got to take the wheels off to fit it in
Ridiculously small shopping basket but u can get hooks for shopping bags!

theres another one called First Wheels City Elite which is similar, Lauras got one!

dont think there are many prams i havent got....

honestly tho they are fab!!

only reason i swapped is the car seat that goes on it i didnt like, its tiny for baby, but also the handle rocks and its a pain in the arse to get on and off the frame.

i personally love maxi cosi car seats, and a pram which is very similar to the infinity is the first wheels city elite and it takes a maxi cosi so i was sold...

if u can put up with the car seat thing then go for it!!

Thanx for that girls! I will deffinatley look up the elite pushchair too :dance:

Hi again! Just looked up the first wheels pushchair and your right it's very similar but I think slightly more expensive. I like all the different colours in comes in.

I think it will deffinatly be between the two. Which one folds more compactly and do you need 2 different raincovers for the carrycot and pushchair as I am sure the Infinity requires both.

Oh I dunno, decisions decisions :lol: At least I have plenty of time to decide and I will go to shops and see them both properly before I buy one off the net!

Which one folds more compactly
both same, but hauck is slightly lighter
do you need 2 different raincovers for the carrycot and pushchair as I am sure the Infinity requires both.
i only have pushchair so cant answer sorry... maui was one for pram and carrycot

OMG one minute it seemed I didn't have a lot of choice and now it seems I have loads :shock:

Think I am going to go to bed now before I fall asleep on the keyboard!

Looks like I have a lot of trapsing around baby shops to do once I have had my second scan! Hubby will be pleased :rotfl:

Thanx for the advice :dance:

I have this pushchair for my nephew to use when we have him. It is in lime green and i love it! Never had the carry cot or the car seat bit so con't comment on this but i love it!

Any ideas on colour - i know you can get a pink one which i have alwasy liked the look of but i don't think my nephew would appriciate that!

i had the blue one, i loved it, but u need a big car to fit it in, especially if u got carrycot too.

mine the wheels went loopy and had a mind of their own and became difficult to stear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back