Hate nasty dreams. :-(

Lulabell

Reaction score
I hate a dream I had last night. Woke up feeling so scared and upset. I had a dream that I miscarried. I have my scan on Monday so guessing it's all my fears and stuff creeping in. I know the chances of miscarrying are much after your 12 week scan. I'm almost halfway but will always worry until the day he/she arrives and is safe in my arms. I also know I will continue to worry until the day I die as any mother would. It's all such a joyous and worrying thing all at the same time. :wall2:

I had this dream the night before last!!
Hence my nervous wreck post!! I have my scan today!
But yes it felt so real and the feeling I felt was awful.
But yes its just everything going round in your head and our worst fears going out.
But I totally agree with what you are saying the worrying just never stops and you just want this precious little like to be ok. xxxxx

Good luck with your scan today Corrinne!xx

I hate those nightmares, and your right the worries and nightmare don't stop just change. I still wake up having had nightmares something bad has happened to my 14 year old! I've even sneaked in her room to check she's ok at this age in the night then got in trouble for giving her a fright lol! Good luck with your scans x

I'm having some odd dreams too :( I dream of bad things happening to my girls sometimes and check on them too
Jaycee used to dream about Ellie falling down holes etc constantly and would wake up crying and shouting for Ellie in her sleep... The sweetest thing ever!!

I had a horrible dream the night before my 1st scan. It's just nerves. Don't know what happened last night tho was dreaming about someone who had twins with 2 heads :s

I hate those nightmares, and your right the worries and nightmare don't stop just change. I still wake up having had nightmares something bad has happened to my 14 year old! I've even sneaked in her room to check she's ok at this age in the night then got in trouble for giving her a fright lol! Good luck with your scans x

I remember my mum doing that when I was about 18!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back