• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hate being right

abcd1234

Reaction score
I've been suspicious of my partner for a few weeks now and he came around for lunch today and forgot his mobile when he left, now i normally would resist going through it but he's been taking it everywhere with him and acting funny so i read them
MISTAKE
He's been telling someone on work he isnt with me and wants to be with her, sending her all the long poem msgs he sent me when we first got together
He's been meeting up with some girl and saying he wants to be with her and cares about her and invited her around saturday for the indian that he had invited me around for all week saying it was gonna be our valentines night!
He's been texting the girl he was getting with when he left me for a month when i first got pregnant saying he misses her!

I HATE being right!! It hurts so much, and now i gotta find someone else to go to the brits with 2mos, anyone wanna go??? lol!!!

There's so much more i wanna rant about with all the he said and did this and how could he when he's been doing that but it's pointless, it'll bore you guys to death and i'll start crying again :( i hate men!!!

:hug: :hug:

Aww hun - Have you told him you have seen the messages on his phone?
In my opinion at the moment men are all n*bheads.

I don't know what else to say hun I just didn't want to read and run

Oh yeah i rang him, it was a bit mean but i was so angry i rang him in work and jsut said
"i'm sure by now you've noticed you left you're phone at mine and will therefore understand why you wont be needing wednesday and thursday off for the brits"
he couldnt really argue as i know he was on shop floor and he was like its not how it seems jsut texts and i told him i wasnt havign an arguement over the phone and bye

I dont even have his stuff to put on ebay anymore lol, gave it back to hi mafter the last arguement and i nearly sold it then, its all new and designer :rotfl: and it's where to hurt him most

It sounds like you are better off without him anyway.

Shame you don't have his clothes to sell :lol:

What a *******.
At leats he knows that he cant get out of this one seem as you have seen it with your own eyes.
If i was you i wouldn't be giving him that phone back either, you keep hold of it.

Whats he reasons? or his excuses so far?

Poor you :hug: :hug: :hug: , you really do deserve better hun

Apparntly he needs to be needed!! (he's not the one getting bigger by the day and having constant insecurity issues) He's also claiming some of the msg's were meant as jokes and a few of them i can see are, i always knew he texted girls very flirty but it's the ones where he says he wants to be with them and cares that bother me!

he needs to feel wanted!!! WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP......... excuse me your the one who should want to feel wanted, its noooo excuse to go texting and telling other girls that he wants to be with them.

I'm sorry but he hasn't even got the brains to come up with a good reason...... what a prat.

you must feel terrible hun :hug:

hey, at least you found out now rather than years down the line.

bugger him, concentrate on yourself and baby. he will be sorry in the end, its his huge loss.xxxxxxxxxx :hug:

that's awful :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: better off without a n0b like that in your life, concentrate on you and the baby :hug:

x

What an absolute knobhead he is!!

Arrrghhh!!!! :evil:

Hope your okay, or going to be :hug: :hug:

ur better off without him hun. exspecial if his saying I NEED TO B NEEDED! wot a nob end

What a...well I don't need to say what he is do I?

Have some of these. :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a wang brain.Like everyone else said,at least you found out sooner rather than later. Ugh,I hate guys who do that sort of thing...especially when their partner is pregnant! Selfish,arrogant,cheating *censored* etc! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hes not a man, hes boy and a cheesedick to boot, you doing the right thing getting rid o him. No oe should have to put up with that rubbish and the need to be needed, if he was like that he would spend more time with you.

ah hun just read this
i am so sorry for what you are going through
he's a compleate idiot to mess you about
you are lovely and deserve better then him
its his stupidity now he lost a lovely girl the d*** head
he does not need to be needed he should be looking after you and you unborn baby.

your better of with out him sweetie
you our going to have a wonderful baby to light you life
it him thats going to be lonley and more fool him

LOL Sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member