• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hate being right

abcd1234

Reaction score
I've been suspicious of my partner for a few weeks now and he came around for lunch today and forgot his mobile when he left, now i normally would resist going through it but he's been taking it everywhere with him and acting funny so i read them
MISTAKE
He's been telling someone on work he isnt with me and wants to be with her, sending her all the long poem msgs he sent me when we first got together
He's been meeting up with some girl and saying he wants to be with her and cares about her and invited her around saturday for the indian that he had invited me around for all week saying it was gonna be our valentines night!
He's been texting the girl he was getting with when he left me for a month when i first got pregnant saying he misses her!

I HATE being right!! It hurts so much, and now i gotta find someone else to go to the brits with 2mos, anyone wanna go??? lol!!!

There's so much more i wanna rant about with all the he said and did this and how could he when he's been doing that but it's pointless, it'll bore you guys to death and i'll start crying again :( i hate men!!!

aww hun thats awful. I'm sorry you have encountered a total knob!!!

Get a mate go to the brits and enjoy yourself. Forget him. Let one of these other girls have him cos by the sounds of it he's likely to keep on doing it.

You and your baby deserve loads better.

I'm sorry though cos that gut wrenching feeling is awful :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back