wheres midna this morning..

rachie29

Reaction score
she's normally been on by now... do you think she is just teasing us!

Does anyone know when she was last on here??

Come on baby (I mean Demon seed) - its bound to be a boy for keeping them waiting like this :D

Fingers crossed :pray:

:hug: :hug:

Shes posted once this morning in the lsmith1984 has had her baby thread, an hour ago. Before that her last post was 10 ish last night. So unless she's on mobile phone wap in hospital in the throes of labour, I doubt she's pushing :)

she was on about an hour ago browsing in off topic.
shes also on msn but set to away.. she's probably doing dirty stuff with her OH... either that or on her own :lol:

I don't know about everyone else but it is the first thing i look for when i visit the forum a 'Midna is in labour' thread.

It must be such a weird time for her knowing seed could come at any minute.

when will u get a date to be induced?

Go for the sweep if they offer it you. I think with an induction the contractions are really intense early on so you don't get the gentle build up andgte used to the pain. The less intervention the better I say. Perhaps OH could do it for you???LOL :rotfl:

Oh yeah baby, have you tried all the other things? Hot curry, raspberry leaf tea or capsules, pineapple (I think??) sex, more sex and sex and more sex and pineapple (obviously not at the same time, could be prickly if you forgot what you were eating??*

C'mon seed time to come outta that cave and meet all us PF girls, we won't bite we promise (and with a mother like yours, I hope you're ready for anything) What will we do Mid when you're too busy being a mum to entertain us?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, have a loada labour dust********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

timsmom said:
Midna said:
Alright own up who the hells fault is it Im having to scroll >>>>>>>miles that way just to read the posts looooooooooooooool
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, have a loada labour dust********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here's Your Culprit! Lol :lol: xxx

Soz, too much labour dust........................ungrateful sod!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back