• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

has it hit you?

Robyn_

Reaction score
just thinking to myself in bed this morning, like i am actually having a baby, i know im pregnant and stuff but its like.
theres actually going to be a baby with me in like 3 and a half months.
and its mine. i never actually thought it would happen to me. like i thought id wake up and itd be a dream. but its not
noone can take this away from me :D i am responsible for bringing this little life into the world, it makes me so proud and i cant wait!
sorry its just so sureal i have times like this.

does anyone else feel like this?(sometimes)

i still feel like this a lot of the time too hun. even when i get kicks all the time it still feels surreal

still aint hit me :rotfl:

well it has abit, but i dont think it will hit me propperly until im holding my baby :)

I wouldn't let it sink in with me. I was convinced something would go wrong so I found it hard to belive I was gonna have a baby. It's only just starting to hit me and I have to keep telling myself that baby is fine and nothing will go wrong. It must be working because I love being pregnant now and I hated it in the first 4 months.

keslo66 said:
still aint hit me :rotfl:

well it has abit, but i dont think it will hit me propperly until im holding my baby :)

i know exactly what you mean.
thats what i said to my friend the other day that i wont excpet its happening untill i am holding him in my arms.

i did the same thing last week. i find it so stange to know that there is a little life in side of me and that im responsible. I LOVE IT :D . even when my baby kicks and moves i used to think it was just an alien inside me hehehe
xnatx

i did when i saw the 12weeks and 3day scan i was thinking omg theres a bbay in there this time , what do i do when its born lol but think it be natural i will take to it like im used to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back