Has anyone tried alternative therapies?

Blessing

Reaction score
I think I'm going to have some reflexology, I've heard it's meant to be good for flushing the fallopian tubes, and kinda feel I've nothing to loose.

Has anyone else tried anything alternative and did you have any success?

I havent but I want to try reflexology as well as I have irregular and long cycle and apparently its good for helping to sort that out. Cant possibly make me any worse!

I got some "fertility herbs" from Dr Herb in town. I told him I wanted to encourage little girl sperm. I got twin boys! x

Hi, try reflexology but don't go to a beauty salon to get the treatment. You need to find someone who perhaps does it from their house so that they are not restricted to time. Put some time into researching this so as to find someone who has a real passion for reflexology and hopefully you will get the result you want! I am a massive reflex fan, have been going for about 4 years now. My practitioner has been on courses for helping people who are TTC.

The other thing I would recommend is accupuncture and accumassage. Best of luck xx

Hi Hun,

I have tried Reflexology for the first time this cycle, x2 before OV, I'm due to test soon..

xx

I tried relexology, it's so relaxing but didn't do anything for me.
Acupuncture on the other hand is great, I go every other week as it's quite expensive and it has regulated my cycles. They also put me on herbs which are gross but I'll try anything to get my BFP. Since my OH got low sperm results he's been going to and is also taking herbs, too early to tell if it's making a difference for him but again we'd do anything to help!
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back