Pre-seed, anyone tried it,opinions please!!

muffin

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this lubricant, have been reading about it on the net and wondered if any of you have tried it and have an opinion!?!
Thank you as ever ladies!
xx :hug:

thanks anyway wobbles. bit reluctant to spend out on yet more stuff unless i know it might be reasonably ok?xx

Is this the lube that is suppose to be sperm friendly?

yeah, i have heard it mentioned on forums before but came across in my usual search for cheap pee sticks(!!), website says its recomended etc etc but you never know do you? thing is its 'only' a tenner but all the things i pickup (books, sticks, etc etc) are starting to cost a bit and im reluctant to waste money(or does that make me sound like im just not trying and being really tight!?!)xx :think:

I posted above - In case you missed it an was posting whist I was.

Costs a small fortune the whole thing - I've pretty much stopped buying OPKS, I bought some a good while ago & used them on an off last 2 months. Mind I sure make up for that with the HPTs! :wall:

you and me both!!lol!! i had another pack of ten arrive last saturday and the look from my DH said it all!(had 5 delivered only 10 days or so previously). am turning into the crazy, desperate woman i was adament i wouldnt become............ :(

OPKs are defo something to hide from your OH! Mind it got to me as well & seems to ohave caused a bit of confusion with some of the girl's on teh charting thread lately.

Charting might be an idea - It doesn't tell you you have ovulated until afterwards but it can help you understand your cycle that little bit better :D

Hi muffin

I've tried it (well have tried most things by now!). I was pretty impressed with it actually. I thought it would be horrendous, but it actually felt pretty natural.

I never felt that I was getting much CM, although it seems now that the hormones weren't right so no wonder!

Definitely better than normal lubricant, might be worth a go to give the swimmers a hand.

H

xx

thanks helen,
alittle positive feed back is all the incentive i nedded!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back