Has anyone tasted their boobie milk ????

I tasted mine when I was taking fenugreek and it did taste like maple syrup!

A friend of my ex came round and started going "Oi bint, make me a cuppa" when I'd barely slept in about a week... so I went and made a cuppa with my breast milk, waiting till he had had a good gulp... he complained that I'd put too much sugar in it and I told him it was my boob milk.

I honestly can't remember if I actually ever tried my breast milk... I don't think Tia ever left me enough to try tbh. :think: I know it's sticky and when you get p*ssed off at your OH you can go randomly around and squirt him in the face with your boob.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Usually puts them off..

I read a magazine article with Alex James from Blur who was saying he used to get his wife to put breast milk in his coffee cos it was so nice, and how he'd been trying to pursuade Gordon Ramsey to cook with it :lol:

Just like Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and that placenta.Mmm placenta

:puke:

zebrastripes said:
Just like Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and that placenta.Mmm placenta

:puke:
yummy - the mw asked if I wanted to keep mine! :rotfl:

So you didn't have to bother ordering a nice chunk of Silverside for dinner the next day :lol:

Well it does look like a big piece of steak doesn't it! :rotfl:

However, I wasn't tempted to cook it up!

My dad's a great admirer of old Hugh.I think it may have been placenta on toast for us if I'd let him.I wouldn't put it past him :lol:

didnt taste my milk, tried formula once and that was awful :puke:

tasted like iron?? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back