Has anyone tasted their boobie milk ????

:puke: :rotfl: :rotfl: never tried no... let me know what it tastes like when u do though ey :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sod the Cravendale then, when people come round to see the baby I'm gonna stick my milk in their tea & see if they notice- how evil!!! :rotfl:

laura-82 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sod the Cravendale then, when people come round to see the baby I'm gonna stick my milk in their tea & see if they notice- how evil!!! :rotfl:

Can just imagine you passing the sugar and asking if they would like milk then when they say yes whipping out a boobie and squirting it direct into their cup.

More tea vicar? :shock:

emma28 said:
trixipaws put it in her tea

yes i did! only when i ran out of cravendale lol!

its hard to say how the milk tasted coz of the flavour of the tea, but it was definately different to cows milk tea- it tasted a bit like marzipan!

my boyfs tasted some accidentally when we were doing what mummys and daddys do :oops: he said its very sweet :lol:

My OH would be taking a bowl, spoon and his box of crunchy nut cornflakes to bed everynight if that was me trixipaws!

only you would ask midna! well youll have to spurt ome in a cup and let us know! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

midna said:
Milk pistol my OH face at all times lol

I did it at my OH.. once the let down reflex comes anythings possible.. he was like eww thats gross :rotfl: lmao

It does taste a little like marzipan, very much like watery milk with loads of sugar in it :lol:

I may be strange, but one thing I remember from before is the smell of it, I used to LOVE the smell of it and didnt mind leaking on my bra a little cos then I could smell it all the time - until it goes stale that is :lol:

ooohh lis!! u crack me up ai!!! had a craving for marzipan today! lol.im now scared...

glitzyglamgirl said:
It does taste a little like marzipan, very much like watery milk with loads of sugar in it :lol:

I may be strange, but one thing I remember from before is the smell of it, I used to LOVE the smell of it and didnt mind leaking on my bra a little cos then I could smell it all the time - until it goes stale that is :lol:

ditto, it smells lush :oops:

midna said:
Im worried if it tastes like marzipan demonseed will be going hungry lol :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
It does actually squirt - like when you see a cow being milked!!! Haven't tried it but it's sticky if it gets on your hands.

yes it squirts like a little shower spray in about 5 different directions, and it does make ur fingers sticky!

clairescunny55 said:
glitzyglamgirl said:

ditto, it smells lush :oops:

so glad im not the only one 8) :lol:

I tried mine, very sweet and watery - OH said it must be sweet 'cos of the amount of sweets I eat - grrrr. :oops:

Valentine Xxx

I tried mine too, didnt really taste of much, maybe a little sweet but not that sweet

I read about this woman whos MIL was round for tea.She was making lasagne and ran out of milk,so guess what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back