Has anyone had this...

Thank you. I have however given in to the witch. Hope the snow smashes her broom.

Sarah

yeah the old moo needs to be locked up for 4/5 yrs for unfitting behaviour

I was going to call this "Black Thursday" as af has caught a few of us BUt after waking this morning its more "White Thursday". Has anyone due to test today got an update?

Sarah

Congrats on no AF!!! :clap: I was going to test today but I gave in and did a "Dollar Store" test Tuesday morning and was BFN. Im around 2 weeks late and have very sore bbs, and cm. I dont know what is going on!!! Soo confused. I think all of this is making lose my mind!! :lol: I think I should test Over the weekend.....what do u think?

When did you have your last period? Have you thought of doing a clearblue test?

Sarah

My last period was on Christmas. I have dont EPT, Clear blue and first response...even the Dr. All BFN. The Dr. said that I prbly Conceived later in my cycle thatn I thought and that it may be too early. She told me to wait till next week but its hard. I just dont see how I can be 2 weeks late and have some symptoms and not have a BFP?!

You never know but lots of people do feel they are pregnant but its just their body playing tricks on them. Hopefully you will get a BFP.

sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back